LABELWORKS PX Heat Shrink Tube | Black on White, 7/8in x 8ft
LABELWORKS PX Heat Shrink Tube | Black on White, 7/8in x 8ft Overview:
LABELWORKS PX Heat Shrink Labeling Tape is made of a durable, flame-retardant polyolefin base makes them flexible enough to be mounted on curved surfaces. These labeling heat shrink tubing comply with UL Standard 224 standards, have a rated voltage of 300V, and a VW-1 flame resistance grade. Also, PX heat shrink labels are up to 125°C.
This labeling tape (221STBWPX) is black on white, 7/8 inch (22 mm) wide, and 8 feet long.
- All standard tapes have split back liner (except 1/6 inch, or 4 mm)
- PX tapes are backwards compatible with older K-Sun® printers
- PX tapes have standard rewind feature to reduce tape waste (works with PX rewind printers)
- Tapes including die cut labels and 5 colors of magnetic tapes
- All supplies are RoHs and REACH compliant
|Mfr Part No : ||221STBWPX |
|ECCN : ||EAR99 |
|SCHEDULE B CODE : ||8472.90.9000 |